The BOYA BY-VM190 is a cost-effective shotgun microphone that can easily be mounted on a video camera because it features an integrated shock mount that attaches to the camera's shoe.
It’s compact and lightweight design with a rugged construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders. 40Hz to 20kHz response selectable high pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low-end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded Easily mounted onto any accessory shoe, the integrated shock mount effectively suppresses handling and vibration noise. One 9 Volt battery can be used for approximately 100 hours.
- Broadcast-Quality Condenser Mic
- Integrated Shock Mount
- Foam Windshield included
- Two step High Pass Filter(Flat/80HZ)
- 3.5MM Output Plug
- 1/4'' Threaded Mount
- Uses 9V Lithium or Alkaline Battery
- Durable ABS Construction
- Model : BY-VM190
- Polar pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Signal/Noise: 75dB or more
- Reception sensitivity: -40dB±1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa,1KHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω or less
- Power requirement: 9V alkaline battery
- Product Dimensions: 250mm*140mm*80mm
- Net Weight: 121 g
- 1 x Microphone with Foam Cover
- 1 x Spare Rubber Bands
- 1 X User Manual In English
- 1 x Original Packing
Remarks: The BOYA BY-VM190 Microphone ONLY, Other Items NOT Included.